To view some of the content listed in our Library you require Adobe Reader. To download the latest Adobe Reader please click HERE.
- The Arun & Rother Rivers Trust’s Catchment Map [Large file 4.5mb – may take a little while to download]
- The Arun & Rother Rivers Trust’s Catchment Map – topographical [File size – 3mb]
ARRT Governing Documents
- ARRT Personal Data Privacy Statement
- 2016 Final Accounts
- 2015 Annual Report
- ARRT Strategic Plan 2015-2020
- 2013 Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Companies House Registration
- Certificate of Employers’ Liability Insurance
- Certificate of Public Liability Insurance
- Charity Commission Registration Certificate
- Data Protection Act Certificate
- Health and Safety Policy
Third Party Documents
- The Wetland Potential of Sussex (Sussex Wildlife Trust 2012)
- Soil erosion and risk assessment for on- and off-farm impacts: a test case using the Midhurst area, West Sussex, UK
- Arun and Rother Connections Autumn 2012 Newsletter
- Arun and Rother Connections Winter 2012 Newsletter
- 10 steps to sustainable water Water is our most precious natural resource. It is vital to people’s health and happiness, vital for the environment and our wildlife, and vital to our economy. But this most precious asset is in crisis. That is why in 2006 a coalition of leading environmental organisations launched the Blueprint for Water, setting out 10 steps to sustainable water. The 2014 review of water pricing is a key concern for the Blueprint coalition’s members.
What else would you like to find here? Please let us know.