I would like to become a Friend of ARRT with a donation of £25

    Data Protection:
    As a ‘Friend of ARRT’ we will store your details electronically to send you information about our work. We will never share your personal information with anyone outside the Trust.

    Gift Aid:

    Yes I want to Gift Aid my donation/s

    I agree to ARRT claiming tax under the Gift Aid scheme on all my qualifying gifts of money made:

    todayin the futurein the past 4 years until I advise otherwise.

    I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of the tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.
    Please notify Arun & Rother Rivers Trust if:
    i) you want to cancel this declaration,
    ii) you want to change your name or home address,
    iii) you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income or capital gains to qualify for Gift Aid If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.
    You must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

    Upon submission of this form you will be redirected to PayPal’s checkout where you can make your donation.